No green, no birds, cold and quiet, the winter is always boring. I am sitting before my new macbook (a lovely toy!) and reading my favorite feeds in the warm house, but, nothing really exciting on the screen. And the disappointment is that it has been quiet like this for a few days.
1. Big names – YouTube, Google, Mozilla, StumbleUpon etc. Oh yes, they will continue their successful story;
2. Funding – Money, money, a startup will be unknown forever without it.
3. Features – A good startup must do if it wants to grow stronger.
4. Acquirement – Always it is a happy ending for the good startups. Well, sometime it can be a sad news for their loyal users.
5. Rumors – You never know if it would be a breaking news next day, so you would better blog it.
No startups in this winter. It seems the Silicon Valley is in hibernation, or is it a sign of the change in Internet market 2007?
The heavy snow last weekend changed the world into white, but it did brought some smiles to the children and girls. Does Web2.0 need some fresh air in 2007? And, hope it is a Spring for China.