- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 8 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 9 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 21 days ago
Rumor: Paperwork Signed, China Unicom's iPhone Arrives In October
According to an insider, China Unicom has finally signed the paperwork with Apple several days ago, and the iPhone will landed at Chinese market in October. The official announcement is expected to be made tomorrow (28th August) by China Unicom.
163 has also reported, China Unicom would reveal its 3G iPhone (8G) on 28th, August. The price is set to 2500RMB with a 2 year contract of 186RMB monthly tariff. However, we also heard another version of the pricing plan: 2500RMB for the phone and subscriber has to pre-pay 3000RMB with 2 year contract. The iPhone will be the 3G version, not 3GS which will be in market later.
And unfortunately, the first batch of iPhone arrive in Oct will be Wifi disabled.
China Mobile officially launched its application store named Mobile Market where you can find the applications support OPhone, Nokia, Samsung, Lenova, SonyEricsson, Motorola and Dopod. We are very curious about what Chinese Unicom’s Apps Store will look like.
You may also Read: