- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 2 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 3 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 15 days ago
Rumor: Kaifu Lee Will Start IdeaLab in China
According to a guy who is very close to Kaifu Lee, Mr. Lee’s will join cooperate with IdeaLab.com, a new type of venture capital to help Chinese young people create and operate pioneering companies.
Idealab is started by Bill Gross in 1996 to create and operate pioneering technology companies. Reads from its About:
The structure of Idealab allowed us to test many ideas at once and turn the best of them into companies, attracting the human and financial capital necessary to bring them to market.
We can not 100% confirm if the rumor is true. But reads from a couple of reports which wrote that Kaifu Lee used to mentioned in different occasions, he really wanted to help Chinese young people, explore their talent, identify brilliant ideas and guide the young entrepreneurs to make their dream come true. “I wants to follow my heart”, Mr. Lee said.
No matter if the news is true or not, for sure Mr. Lee’s next venture will be very exciting news for Chinese young entrepreneurs.
Update: Kaifu Lee @kaifulee tweets: I am not going to join IdeaLab. I will build a new platform for young entrepreneurs, you will have the detail next week.
You may also Read: