With significant downloads and great popularity amongst global audience, Fruit Ninja has been a longstanding forerunner in the fiercely competitive mobile gaming market.
As we mentioned couple days ago, the blockbuster is teaming up with China Mobile in an aim to dive deeper into China with a Chinese market tailored version featuring localized characteristics to reflect on traditional Chinese culture.
And now, Shainiel Deo, CEO of Halfbrick Studio the company behind the game is also coming to China to give a keynote titled “How To Turn Your Game Into A Global Sensation” at GWC’s New Speaker Series, mobiTalk.
Doing a game here? Come and check it out.
mobiTalk: A Mobile Internet Speaker Series
The mission of mobiTalk is to educate and inspire local Chinese developers and startups through dialogue with today’s most successful entrepreneurs and companies.
Episode #1: The Road to Success for Fruit Ninja
Main speaker: Shainiel Deo, CEO of Halfbrick Studios
Dialogue: Shainiel Deo vs ZHANG He, COO of Domob
- Idea: Where did Fruit Ninja’s idea come from?
- Road to success: How to make a mobile game globally successful?
- Future: What are the main trends of mobile game?
Date: September 28th, 2011
Location: Beijing, 北京.创业影院【朝阳区大望路SOHO现代城D座三层创业影院】
Organizer: Great Wall Club
Media Partner: Tencent
Size: 120 people
Entry fee: 100 RMB/person
Schedule for September 28th:
19:30-19:40 Opening Speech: Bo Yiqun, President of GWC-China
19:40-20:40 Keynote and Q&A: Shainiel Deo (CEO of Halfbrick Studios)
20:40-21:20 Dialogue: Shainiel Deo vs ZHANG He,COO of Domob/Moderator: David Song, President of GMIC
1. This activity only accepts online application.
2. The Main Speaker will speak in English.
3. Great Wall will be free for members (only one per company).
4. Application Deadline: September 27, 5:00 PM
5. Our venue is limited by 120 seats. First come, first serve! Register here.