- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 3 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 4 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 16 days ago
Baidu Acquires Mobile Image Editor PhotoWonder
Baidu reportedly acquired mobile image editing and sharing tool PhontoWonder(魔图精灵) with undisclosed sum. The tool is curated by Innovation Works portfolio Jingling.cn.
The Beijing-based startup is trying to offer users with an easy-to-use, light-weighted mobile image tool that let users shoot, beautify and share pictures using mobile phone. As of now PhotoWonder only supports Android platform.
According to its website, the operation of PhotoWonder should be a pleasant experience. With its unique ‘beauty’ function, it can easily beautify images by automatically whitening images, removing acne, enlarging eyes and so on.
The giant Chinese search engine has been investing heavily into mobile internet market with offerings like mobile search, mobile input methods, mobile map and so on.
You may also Read: