- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 8 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 9 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 21 days ago
A Few More Spots for Start-ups to Pitch Angel Investors at BizSpark MEGA Angel Investment Forum, April 17th
The BizSpark MEGA Angel Investment Forum organized by China Entrepreneurs is around the corner, next Tuesday 17th April.
Since the deadline is approaching, there are few more spots open for strong tech startups to pitch a panel of investors. The condition is that startups must be operating for 3 years or less.
Here is a list of confirmed investors who will judge the best startups and potentially make investments:
- Chris Pu, Director at Intel Capital
- Perry Chui, Partner at Steamboat Ventures
- Alex Liang, Venture Partner at SAIF Partners
- Jackie Chen, Partner at Taishan
- Jenny Lee, Partner at GGVC
- Jui Tan, Partner at BlueRun Ventures
- Shaw Wang, Angel Investor
- Forrest Zhang, Founder & CEO of Tixa Tech Group
- Sean Peng, Managing Director of Wiharper
- Jeromy Xue, Managing Director of Tsinghua Science Park VC
- Stella Jin, Founding Partner at Keytone Ventures
- Paul Asel, Managing Partner at Nokia Growth Partners
- Representative, Microsoft
If you would like to apply to pitch, contact Annie Cao at +86 10 8530 6215/16/17 ext. 243.
If you would like to attend the event and get a 20% discount, please use the discount code: TNMEGA and register at http://www.ce180.com/client/events/429/attend_online
You may also Read:
- Opportunity for 20 Start-ups to Pitch Angel Investors at BizSpark MEGA Angel Investment Forum, April 17th
- Startup Weekend Beijing: Pitch Your Idea to #1 Laowai in China Internet!
- [CHINABANG] Sarah Lacy Encourages Chinese Start-ups and Investors to Take China to the Next Level
- Matrix Partners China Gives Investment Tips to Start-ups
- Demo Asia: Pitch Idea and Get Funding, Singapore 29 February – 2 March (TN Discount Available)