The BizSpark MEGA Angel Investment Forum organized by China Entrepreneurs is around the corner, next Tuesday 17th April.
Since the deadline is approaching, there are few more spots open for strong tech startups to pitch a panel of investors. The condition is that startups must be operating for 3 years or less.
Here is a list of confirmed investors who will judge the best startups and potentially make investments:
- Chris Pu, Director at Intel Capital
- Perry Chui, Partner at Steamboat Ventures
- Alex Liang, Venture Partner at SAIF Partners
- Jackie Chen, Partner at Taishan
- Jenny Lee, Partner at GGVC
- Jui Tan, Partner at BlueRun Ventures
- Shaw Wang, Angel Investor
- Forrest Zhang, Founder & CEO of Tixa Tech Group
- Sean Peng, Managing Director of Wiharper
- Jeromy Xue, Managing Director of Tsinghua Science Park VC
- Stella Jin, Founding Partner at Keytone Ventures
- Paul Asel, Managing Partner at Nokia Growth Partners
- Representative, Microsoft
If you would like to apply to pitch, contact Annie Cao at +86 10 8530 6215/16/17 ext. 243.
If you would like to attend the event and get a 20% discount, please use the discount code: TNMEGA and register at http://www.ce180.com/client/events/429/attend_online