- More Chinese Startups Are Moving to Second-tier CitiesPosted 7 days ago
- Meitu Kiss Phone Released. Will Meitu Be Another Xiaomi?Posted 7 days ago
- [Updated]Mobile QQ Users Are Angry With the New Version’s Becoming A WeChat KnockoffPosted 7 days ago
- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 10 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 13 days ago
Mobile Monday Beijing: International Entrepreneurs from Asia, May 14th
Our partners at Orange Labs are organizing the next Mobile Monday. The topic is on ‘International Entrepreneurs’ in the internet and mobile field. As globalization has made the world smaller, Asian neighbors have more reason to collaborate and learn from each other.
Everyone talks about China, but South East Asia is a growing force to look out for. With a hotbed for rising talent and ambitious entrepreneurs, there are many emerging startups from Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia. Even the infamous German Samwer brothers who clone everything are heavily investing in South East Asia.
For this 50th edition of Mobile Monday Beijing, Mobile Monday has invited entrepreneurs from both Thailand and China, to showcase their activities, and share experience in different markets. Some of the speakers include:
- Ville Kulmala,Chairman of Mobile Monday Thailand
- Peachanan Rojwongsuriya, Founder of MyColorscreen
- Jakob Lykkegaard, Partner of PocketPlayLab
- Thomas Kjeldgaard, Co-Founder of PageModo
This event is in collaboration with Mobile Monday Thailand.
Time and Date: 7-10:30pm, May 14th
Location: Innovation Garden, Orange Lab
You may also Read:
- Designer and Developer Frontend Technology Forum 08
- Announce the First Augmented Reality Demo Event in China
- The Ultimate Guide to Collide: Powering China Cloud Conference
- 3rd September, Innovation Works Partners With TechNode to Welcome Startups to Jump-Start Program
- CE-MEGA Entrepreneur 101 Series: Key Interview Techniques for Finding High-Performing Employees