- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 2 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 3 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 15 days ago
Burpple Debuts New Version to Help You Explore a Foodie’s World
Burpple, the Singapore-based startup just revamped its food sharing app with more focus on “exploring” in this new version.
The social food journal targets people who take pictures before meals and share them across social media outlets, call it an Asian stereotype, but the truth is, lots of Asian people love sharing their dining experience with friends. The regional culture leads Burpple to its popularity among a lot of Asian countries.
The new version, which with an intensive focus on the experience of Exploring, provided a real and trustworthy way to explore the food of the world through the experiences of friends, family and local experts. Users can now discover nice restaurants nearby or in the city one’s travelling to.
In addition to helping users explore nice places to eat at, the app also introduces a new way to connect like-minded foodies. You can now search from WeChat, Facebook, Twitter and iPhone address book to find friends.
You may also Read: