- More Chinese Startups Are Moving to Second-tier CitiesPosted 9 days ago
- Meitu Kiss Phone Released. Will Meitu Be Another Xiaomi?Posted 9 days ago
- [Updated]Mobile QQ Users Are Angry With the New Version’s Becoming A WeChat KnockoffPosted 9 days ago
- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 12 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 15 days ago
Burpple Debuts New Version to Help You Explore a Foodie’s World
Burpple, the Singapore-based startup just revamped its food sharing app with more focus on “exploring” in this new version.
The social food journal targets people who take pictures before meals and share them across social media outlets, call it an Asian stereotype, but the truth is, lots of Asian people love sharing their dining experience with friends. The regional culture leads Burpple to its popularity among a lot of Asian countries.
The new version, which with an intensive focus on the experience of Exploring, provided a real and trustworthy way to explore the food of the world through the experiences of friends, family and local experts. Users can now discover nice restaurants nearby or in the city one’s travelling to.
In addition to helping users explore nice places to eat at, the app also introduces a new way to connect like-minded foodies. You can now search from WeChat, Facebook, Twitter and iPhone address book to find friends.
You may also Read: