- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 7 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 8 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 20 days ago
TechNode Will Be At LeWeb 2012 (4th to 6th Dec.)
Year after year, the venue is became pretty huge with +3K attendees, very famous speakers (Eric Schmidt, Sean Parker, Jack Dorsey,…), 2 plenaries and 1 startup competition.
In a video, Le Meur announced that LeWeb’12 theme is “The Internet of things”, one of the most promising technological advance to come.
One of the highlight is the startup competition that will showcase 12 promising startups. We will cover it and try to catch up original interviews for Technode readers.
If you are interested, the conference will be fully livestreamed (link to come) and all the videos will be featured on LeWeb Youtube Channel.
You may also Read:
- Keep On Rockin! TechNode in 2012, with Bilingual Tech Media, Monthly Events and OpenWebAsia
- TechNode Launchpad Contest: Win At Least RMB20K and A Trip to Finland, Home of Angry Birds
- This Is It! TechNode’s ChinaBang Conference Speakers Confirmed: Tencent, 360, Rovio, PopCap, DeNA, Zynga
- G-Startup Competition Prizes Announced, So Apply Now!
- [Video] The Review of ChinaBang 2012 Conference