- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 9 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 11 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 12 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 15 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 23 days ago
Follow the Asia Internet Beat at OpenWebAsia Conference in Hainan on Dec.10th
In association with APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation), TechNode is about to launch a year-end carnival for Asian entrepreneurs who labored hard over the past year and their startups which are genuinely creative. The OpenWebAsia (OWA) Conference, which is to be held in Haikou city of China’s southernmost Hainan province on Dec. 10th, will be featuring a high-profile line-up of speakers, founders, startup companies from all over the region to deliver motivational speeches, share inspiring wisdom and spark intelligent discussions.
In addition to ten speakers representing their respective countries/regions – including China, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam and India – and sharing insights into local Internet segment in a way to keep you updated with the Asian beat of Internet developments, the conference is also packed with speeches and panel discussion on various topics ranging from Asian mobile Internet, ecommerce in Asia, social media trend, gaming in Asia to Asian venture capital world.
Also, in an aim to salute founder and startups across the region, the OWA committee – yes, the folks who pulled all these together for you, fellow entrepreneurs – handpicked a grouping of 10 finalists for this year’s OWA Awards from a pool of nearly hundred nominees from every corner of Asia. The Top 10 startups are invited to Hainan to take the honor home as well as give an excellent presentation about their products.
You may also Read: