- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
We Are Here At OpenWebAsia 2012, By the Beach in Hainan
I was in Sanya, Hainan once. It was for holiday with my family and I felt in love with the beautiful beach there. Now I came back with the team of TechNode, for the big event coming in Monday, the OpenWebAsia 2012 conference. Arrived yesterday, we could not get relaxed as there is lots of preparation, but facing the sea and blogging is kinda of cool.
“No swimming in the sea”, that’s the message printed on the badge. It sounds a bit weird and funny, but it’s indeed a good reminder that, OpenWebAsia 2012 is held by the Beach in Hainan. No joke!!
Stay tuned, we will be live blogging about the event soon!
You may also Read:
- Follow the Asia Internet Beat at OpenWebAsia Conference in Hainan on Dec.10th
- Keep On Rockin! TechNode in 2012, with Bilingual Tech Media, Monthly Events and OpenWebAsia
- Meet SouthEast Asia Web, OpenWebAsia/SEA Conference Coming in July in Malaysia
- 10% Discount To Open Web Asia 08 Conference
- Infographic: Tencent Restructure 2012′