- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 7 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 10 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 10 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 13 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 21 days ago
We Are Here At OpenWebAsia 2012, By the Beach in Hainan
I was in Sanya, Hainan once. It was for holiday with my family and I felt in love with the beautiful beach there. Now I came back with the team of TechNode, for the big event coming in Monday, the OpenWebAsia 2012 conference. Arrived yesterday, we could not get relaxed as there is lots of preparation, but facing the sea and blogging is kinda of cool.
“No swimming in the sea”, that’s the message printed on the badge. It sounds a bit weird and funny, but it’s indeed a good reminder that, OpenWebAsia 2012 is held by the Beach in Hainan. No joke!!
Stay tuned, we will be live blogging about the event soon!
You may also Read:
- Follow the Asia Internet Beat at OpenWebAsia Conference in Hainan on Dec.10th
- Keep On Rockin! TechNode in 2012, with Bilingual Tech Media, Monthly Events and OpenWebAsia
- Meet SouthEast Asia Web, OpenWebAsia/SEA Conference Coming in July in Malaysia
- 10% Discount To Open Web Asia 08 Conference
- Infographic: Tencent Restructure 2012′