- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
RenRen Adds Timeline Feature
Chinese social networking service RenRen has just rolled out its long-awaited timeline feature along with other major facelifts of the site.
Facebook firstly launched timeline late last year to turn one’s footprints on the social networking site into a storybook. It took Renren a year to catch up with the feature. So they better come up with something more different and innovative.
And, did they?
After poking around the new release, you’ll find there aren’t too many improvements or even so-called micro-innovation, basically, it resembles its inspiration on many respects, like the big cover picture, the left-right two columns design that separated by a timeline and so on.
And the company’s CEO Chen Yizhou said that timeline was indeed a revolution, improving the efficiency of communication. Those SNS without timeline would be doomed to die. I guess he won’t mention who led the revolution though.
You may also Read: