- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 9 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 12 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 12 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 15 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 23 days ago
RenRen Adds Timeline Feature
Chinese social networking service RenRen has just rolled out its long-awaited timeline feature along with other major facelifts of the site.
Facebook firstly launched timeline late last year to turn one’s footprints on the social networking site into a storybook. It took Renren a year to catch up with the feature. So they better come up with something more different and innovative.
And, did they?
After poking around the new release, you’ll find there aren’t too many improvements or even so-called micro-innovation, basically, it resembles its inspiration on many respects, like the big cover picture, the left-right two columns design that separated by a timeline and so on.
And the company’s CEO Chen Yizhou said that timeline was indeed a revolution, improving the efficiency of communication. Those SNS without timeline would be doomed to die. I guess he won’t mention who led the revolution though.
You may also Read: