- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 6 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 9 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 9 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 13 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 20 days ago
China Innovation Forum in Macworld/iWorld 2013, Powered by TechNode and IDG World Expo China
If you are Apple fans, you must know Macworld/iWorld, the biggest event dedicated to Apple related products. Macworld/iWorld 2013 will be held in San Francesco from 31st Jan to 2nd Feb. If you think about the consumer market, hardware manufacturing and app economy, it’s absolutely no doubt that China has become the most potential market for Apple related products, meaning Macworld/iWorld needs more voice from China!
We are very excited to announce that TechNode together with IDG World Expo China will co-host a half-day event on the first day (31st Jan) of Macworld/iWorld, named China Innovation Forum. We will bring some cool Chinese startups, companies and entrepreneurs who come from different background (apps, accessories, research etc) to share their insight and experience on current Chinese mobile internet market.
So far, the confirmed speakers are from EverNote, Adition, Taomi, Soco, Adsage, Moji, Adwo, Chartboost etc. The topic will truly focus on China mobile market, especially on the startup ecosystem and gaming market. If you are interested in speaking at or sponsoring this event, please feel free drop an email to <contact At technode.com>.
We will announce the full list of our speakers very soon, and more information about this forum can be found here: http://www.macworldiworld.com/special-events/china-innovation-forum/
You may also Read:
- TechNode Partners With MacWorld Asia to Host Developer Forum on 3rd August in Beijing
- World Economic Forum, Big Party in Dalian, China
- [TechNode's Santa Clara Event] All About China Startup Ecosystem: Startups, Investment and Innovation
- Qifang Is Named The World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer
- Social Media World Forum Asia Wrap Up