- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 8 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 9 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 21 days ago
China Innovation Forum in Macworld/iWorld 2013, Powered by TechNode and IDG World Expo China
If you are Apple fans, you must know Macworld/iWorld, the biggest event dedicated to Apple related products. Macworld/iWorld 2013 will be held in San Francesco from 31st Jan to 2nd Feb. If you think about the consumer market, hardware manufacturing and app economy, it’s absolutely no doubt that China has become the most potential market for Apple related products, meaning Macworld/iWorld needs more voice from China!
We are very excited to announce that TechNode together with IDG World Expo China will co-host a half-day event on the first day (31st Jan) of Macworld/iWorld, named China Innovation Forum. We will bring some cool Chinese startups, companies and entrepreneurs who come from different background (apps, accessories, research etc) to share their insight and experience on current Chinese mobile internet market.
So far, the confirmed speakers are from EverNote, Adition, Taomi, Soco, Adsage, Moji, Adwo, Chartboost etc. The topic will truly focus on China mobile market, especially on the startup ecosystem and gaming market. If you are interested in speaking at or sponsoring this event, please feel free drop an email to <contact At technode.com>.
We will announce the full list of our speakers very soon, and more information about this forum can be found here: http://www.macworldiworld.com/special-events/china-innovation-forum/
You may also Read:
- TechNode Partners With MacWorld Asia to Host Developer Forum on 3rd August in Beijing
- Google China, Innovation Or Localization?
- [TechNode's Santa Clara Event] All About China Startup Ecosystem: Startups, Investment and Innovation
- Qifang Is Named The World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer
- World Economic Forum, Big Party in Dalian, China