- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
Macworld’s China Innovation Forum Speakers Announced
As you might’ve heard of, TechNode is organizing an innovation forum across the pacific during Macworld conference to be held in January 31 in San Francisco, the forum will be featuring a series of prominent China Internet veterans to give speeches and join panel discussion via which China-wise thoughts could be sparkled and local market knowhow could be delivered. Now you can find all the speakers and panelists from the agenda below.
Come over and join us to enjoy a ‘virtual’ China drive. REGISTER HERE!
You may also Read:
- China Innovation Forum in Macworld/iWorld 2013, Powered by TechNode and IDG World Expo China
- Google China, Innovation Or Localization?
- Forum NetExplorateur 100 Projects Of 2008 Announced
- China Telecom to Encourage In-house Innovation
- This Is It! TechNode’s ChinaBang Conference Speakers Confirmed: Tencent, 360, Rovio, PopCap, DeNA, Zynga