Every year, G-Startup pits top startups and app developers against each other for the chance to win investment, distribution, incubation and exposure. In 2012, G-Startup attracted appl
Participants can expect to gain significant exposure to new opportunities. Case in point, last year’s winner Beiz from Finland raised $1 million USD investment and increased their user-base by 1 million after the competition!
- 3 to 6 months incubation with a G-Startup partner
- 5 minute demo on the GMIC Main Stage
- Free service prize from G-Startup partner
- Global PR and media promotions
- Free iPad and other tech gear
- G-Startup trophy and certificate
Application Opening Date: January 7th 2013
Application Closing Date: April 8th 2013
Announcing result of Top 20 Startup on Website: April 15th 2013
appAttack is an international competition for the mobile industry’s most innovative apps. Every year in April the “Top Innovative Apps” will be selected in different categories to compete for the “Most Innovative App” award.
Prior to GMIC 2013, all apps are welcome to apply. Each app will be judged by a committee of top Judges from app platform companies, app stores, app distributors, and mobile app analysts worldwide.
appAttack takes place online before the events of GMIC. The winning startup of appAttack will present their app on the GMIC Mainstage during the conference.
appAttack takes place as an online competition before the GMIC.
Here are some guidelines before you think about entering:
- Must be a mobile Internet based service/product
- Can be from any country in the world
- Must not be more than 1 year old
- Presentations must be given in English [or] Chinese; translations in both languages will be provided
- Must have the potential to grow globally
There are some great prizes up for grabs including:
- Opportunity to Pitch/Demo on the GMIC Mainstage to hundreds of mobile investors, entrepreneurs and executives.
- 2 Day Exhibition Space in the GMIC Exhibition Area
Announcing result of Top 20 Apps on Website: April 15th, 2013