- More Chinese Startups Are Moving to Second-tier CitiesPosted 6 days ago
- Meitu Kiss Phone Released. Will Meitu Be Another Xiaomi?Posted 6 days ago
- [Updated]Mobile QQ Users Are Angry With the New Version’s Becoming A WeChat KnockoffPosted 6 days ago
- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 9 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 12 days ago
CooTek Debuts Newest TouchPal Keyboard at MWC
CooTek, the company behind award-winning mobile app TouchPal Keyboard just debuted the latest version of its intelligent keyboard enhancer app at this year’s MWC (Mobile World Congress) conference held in Barcelona, Spain.
The new version is powered by features like slide/swipe technology, learning-based predictions, blind typing and so forth to simplify the tedious and awkward task of typing on a small screen. For instance, by leveraging on CooTek’s patented TouchPal Curve® technology user can type in exactly the words they had in mind by swiping the screen without lifting a finger. While with learning-based predictions, the app is smart enough to predict what you’re going to type in based on what you have typed. As for blind typing, it allows one to type without looking at their touchscreens by correcting mistyping based on the keys you pressed and the relevant context.
In addition to the aforementioned features, CooTek also built up an extensible platform that users could choose additional plug-ins to get the most out of the app. Take a look at the video below to get a feel of how it works:
Michael Wong, CEO of CooTek, said that the technology behind TouchPal Keyword makes it easer for people to use their mobile devices at home or in the workplace, and promised that they’d continue to innovate to improve the smartphone and tablet experience across all of the most popular platforms.
Image credit: CooTek
You may also Read:
- [MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS] TouchPal Makes Your Smartphone Even Smarter, Quicker and Just Better
- Baidu Debuts Cloud ROM
- Baidu Debuts Siri-like Service
- HKSTPC Introduces Incu-App Technology Business Incubation Programme Newest Initiative to Spur Hong Kong’s Technology Evolution
- Sina Debuts Social Magazine Sina View