- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 11 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 12 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 23 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 24 days ago
CooTek Debuts Newest TouchPal Keyboard at MWC
CooTek, the company behind award-winning mobile app TouchPal Keyboard just debuted the latest version of its intelligent keyboard enhancer app at this year’s MWC (Mobile World Congress) conference held in Barcelona, Spain.
The new version is powered by features like slide/swipe technology, learning-based predictions, blind typing and so forth to simplify the tedious and awkward task of typing on a small screen. For instance, by leveraging on CooTek’s patented TouchPal Curve® technology user can type in exactly the words they had in mind by swiping the screen without lifting a finger. While with learning-based predictions, the app is smart enough to predict what you’re going to type in based on what you have typed. As for blind typing, it allows one to type without looking at their touchscreens by correcting mistyping based on the keys you pressed and the relevant context.
In addition to the aforementioned features, CooTek also built up an extensible platform that users could choose additional plug-ins to get the most out of the app. Take a look at the video below to get a feel of how it works:
Michael Wong, CEO of CooTek, said that the technology behind TouchPal Keyword makes it easer for people to use their mobile devices at home or in the workplace, and promised that they’d continue to innovate to improve the smartphone and tablet experience across all of the most popular platforms.
Image credit: CooTek
You may also Read: