- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 5 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 8 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 8 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 12 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 19 days ago
[2013 ChinaBang Awards Nominees] The Best Travel Tools
We have a long list of travel-related tools and services that emerged in 2012. Here we go:
This is a translation app for overseas travel. It’s developed by Mafengwo, a travel service who has developed a variety of travel-related apps.
Rainbow Bus is a full-fledged public transportation tool. It offers all information you need when taking a ride on a bus, subway or taxi. It’d even tell you whether a bus or a train is crowded — with help from passengers who use Raibow Bus there.
Jamper shows live traffic maps. Users can also tune into traffic reports.
It’s a Waze-like social traffic and navigation app.
It’s an app that supports offline search for bus/subway stops and routes.
This app shows all the subways across China and recommends most convenient routes.
This taxi app helps passengers find the nearest taxi driver.
This is a chauffeur service. It has a big chauffeur pool that promises to send one over within 15 minutes. Users can also reach the nearest five chauffeurs with its app.
Yongche is a Uber-like car rental service. Founded in 2010, the company covers twenty first-tier cities with several thousand limousines in service.
The app, developed by Dianping the ratings & reviews service, for users to search for banks/ATMs, parking lots, convenince stores, pharmacies, post offices, gas stations, etc.
Douxing is a travel app developed by Qunar, a travel search service.
Moit is a hotel booking app who aims to offer the simplest service for travelers.
This hotel booking app adopts auction-based pricing similar to Priceline’s.
Veryzhun tracks flights and reports airport delays.
This app is a live flight tracker. It also provides information of flight tickets
After a user registers with his/her national ID, the app would show all the flights he/she has ever taken and has booked. The app also offers information other flight tracking apps do.
We’ll announce the finalists at our annual event ChinaBang, 11-12, April 2013, Beijing.
You may also Read:
- [2013 ChinaBang Awards Nominees] The Best Social Travel Apps
- [2013 ChinaBang Awards Nominees] The Best Music Services
- [2013 ChinaBang Awards Nominees] The Best Healthcare & Fitness Services
- [2013 ChinaBang Awards Nominees] Innovations of the Year 2012
- Announcing ChinaBang 2013 Annual Conference, 11-12nd, April 2013, Beijing