- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 10 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
ChinaBang 2013 — Tech Galore, China Galore!
ChinaBang 2013is just around the corner — April 11-12! We’ll have more than one hundred entrepreneurs, industry influencers and venture capitalists in and outside China to the stage. As usual we’ll have main conference (keynote and panels), ChinaBang Awards and Startup Battlefield. Any difference for this time?
Startups who won the annual ChingBang Awards will be gifted ChinaBang Cup printed out with a 3D printer, on site! We’ll release a theme song, a highly-spirited tune, in honor of entrepreneurship!
As our focus has always been Chinese startups and tech entrepreneurs, we’ll have seasoned entrepreneurs and those who stood out in 2012 with impressive products speak or take part in panel discussions. Also, newcomer entrepreneurs will present their services at the Startup Battlefield.
In the afternoon of April 11, there will be three parallel forums, with topics covering mobile games, social e-commerce, mobile payments, Online-to-Offline, online travel & travel tools, health care, digital music, etc. Over thirty entrepreneurs will join in panel discussions. Most of them are those that created the best services we nominated for ChinaBang Awards.
Representatives from Tencent, Alipay, Xiaomi, Kingsoft, 3G.cn, Dianping will give talks, sharing their insights on China’s tech scene and entrepreneurship.
Venture capitalists won’t miss an event like this with so many startups and entrepreneurs. Representatives from Sequoia Capital China, Highland Capital Partners, Infinity Venture Partners, CyberAgent Ventures, IDG, etc., will show up at Startup Battlefield as judges or share their insights in panel discussions.
We’re honored to welcome Ned Desmond, COO of TechCrunch and lead of tech media under AOL, as keynote speaker. It’s the first time we have him and TechCrunch at a tech event in China.
If you are interested in ChinaBang 2013 and in Beijing on April 11-12, please register here.
You may also Read:
- [CHINABANG] VentureBeat and ReadWriteWeb Open ChinaBang, Gang Covers the Key Tech Trends in China
- Registration for 2013 ChinaBang Conference Opens Today! Confirmed Speakers: Ned Desmond, COO of TechCrunch & Peter Vesterbacka, CMO of Rovio
- Announcing ChinaBang 2013 Annual Conference, 11-12nd, April 2013, Beijing
- [2013 ChinaBang Awards Nominees] The Best Music Services
- [2013 ChinaBang Awards Nominees] Games of the Year 2012