- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 6 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 7 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 17 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 18 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 19 days ago
UCreate3D Offers to 3D-Print An iPhone 6 Case In Time for You
UCreate3D claims they’d be the first to offer a customizable case for your iPhone 6. Launched on March 26, the company is focusing on customizable 3D-Printed cases for smartphones, tablets, and e-readers. It will support a dozen of smartphones and five tablet devices from June 2013, aiming to support all smartphones and tablets available on the market.
The cases will be sold online and it looks easy to design one as you can see below.
UCreated3D is founded by two Dutch entrepreneurs, Silicon Valley-based Van de Poll who is responsible for online sales and marketing and Koen Munneke who is producing cases in Hong Kong. They launched a crowdfunding project on Indiegogo, aiming to raise US$20,000. It’s now approaching US$18,000.
You may also Read:
- A Hard Course of Monetizing A Digi-Music Service: Kuwo Case
- Snaptee Raises USD$600k to Rewire the T-shirt Industry. The Revolution Launches on your iPhone
- China’s Guohe Wins Top Award from Mobile Marketing Association for Starbucks Case
- In Case You don’t Know the Set-top Box Issues in China:Xiaomi Box isnt’ Doomed
- TechNode In Hunt for Motivated (full-time or part-time) Blogger