- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
Cooliris Update Enables Viewing Photos on Social Networks in One Place
Cooliris, a mobile app helps you browse photos from various sources all in one place, and selectively share them in private groups, is releasing a new version today (available in iTunes App Store). Called ”endless discovery” , its new ability is for you to see friends’ photos, their friends’ photos, etc. from major social networks, such as Facebook friends’ photos, Instagram follower and following photos, Flickr contacts’ photos, and Renren friends’ photos.
In addition, the new release integrates Dropbox and Google Drive with folder navigation, creating a media-centric experience for viewing and sharing cloud photos on mobile phones and tablets. Users can also “bulk save” photos from any other source, whether it’s the mobile camera roll or social library, directly into a specific folder in Google Drive or Dropbox.
Cooliris has already integrated the mobile library, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google+/Picasa, Twitter, SmugMug, Google Drive, Google Images, Yandex.Fotki in Russia, and Renren in China.
2013 ChinaBang is pleased to have Austin Shoemaker, Co-founder and CTO of Cooliris as keynote speaker. If you are interested in the event and will be in Beijing on April 11-12, please register here.
You may also Read: