- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
200M Users WorldWide! Go Launcher to Hold Its First Press Conference in San Francisco on May 17th
We’ve reported that ZHANG Xiangdong, the President and Founder of 3G.cn, gave a keynote speech at ChinaBang 2013 conference about the internationalization of its very popular Android app: GO Launcher. According to him, Go Launcher today has reached 200m users and 70% of them come from oversea. The company recently also set up an office in San Francesco, which obviously shows its ambition: to build Go Launcher a truly influential brand worldwide. Xiangdong really meant it!
Today in the email from Mr. LI Lao, Director of Branding of 3G.cn, it reads,
You are cordially invited to the launch of GO Launcher – an exciting new app for Google Play brought to you by the world’s fifth largest Android development team. We can’t wait to share with you our first public demonstration.
GO Launcher has 200 million users worldwide, making it the world’s most popular desktop software tool in Google Play, with total downloads ranking fifth. In 2012, GO Launcher established a North America branch office in cooperation with GetJar, Tapjoy, Facebook and other well-known companies. Bringing you the news about GO Launcher will be the app developers and co-founders of GO Launcher.
Since 2010, GO Launcher has been developing Android apps for China’s mobile Internet, known for creating popular efficiency customization services. To mark GO Launcher first day with international business operations, we will be honored if you could come to our press conference.
Please confirm your attendance with an e-mail or phone number. We look forward to meeting you there.
Venue： W San Francisco Work Room 2,3rd floor
Address: 181 Third Street, San Francisco
Date： Friday, May 17th , 2013 Time: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Please RSVP to: Jenelle Li, Email: Jenelleisme@gmail.com before or on 10 May 2013 at noon
I personally am very exciting about 3G.cn’s international move. It’s for sure we will see more mobile app developer companies to officially enter international market.
You may also Read:
- Event: DotAsia Organization Ltd. Press Conference, Shanghai
- D2C Announces Launch of the “;Dcloud” Cloud Service for Users Worldwide
- i/o Ventures Accelerator Program in San Francisco Open for Application
- China Mobile Worldwide Developer Conference on December 14
- China Tech Roundup: Baidu Cloud Adds 20M Users, JingDong Sold 200M Ads