- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 8 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 9 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 21 days ago
Thank You, My TechNode Team! And Exciting News Coming Soon!
We managed to invite >100 high profile speakers and >30 venture capitalists for the startup battlefield. The companies which came to speak include big ones such as Google, Tencent, Facebook, 3G.cn, Xiaomi, Kingsoft, Rovio, Alipay, Meituan, MediaV, Dianping etc, and you could also meet with tens of great startups which focus on different vertical markets such as mobile gaming, healthcare, digital music, travel, mobile payment, social ecommerce etc.
And we also brought some really fresh air to the local startup community: Singularity University (TechNode is proud to be its local partner), TechCrunch (It’s great to have its COO, Ned Desmond sit on stage with me for fireside chat), Hunan University Media Lab (Shenzhen) which aims to be China’s MIT Media Lab, Cooliris, PunApp from Taiwan etc to share their thoughts and opinions on innovation.
For the Startup Battlefield, we carefully selected the final 10 fresh new startups which are working on different areas such as Hardware, App Accessories, mobile social networks, healthcare, B2B solution etc which we do believe they present the trend.
We even tried some cool ideas by having our ChinaBang Awards printed by 3D printer, working with a Rock band to compose an official ChinaBang theme song named Change (which I just love it!).
I know that we made some mistakes and there are lots we need improve, but I am happy because I do feel TechNode’s team is getting stronger and is ready for the next level.
Thanks to my team and our readers & supporters. And we have some very exciting news to announce in next a few days. Stay tuned!
You may also Read:
- TechNode Launchpad Contest: Win At Least RMB20K and A Trip to Finland, Home of Angry Birds
- Ecommerce Outsourcer Yi-Inc Raised $20m in Series B;Tencent Leaks News About New B2C Platform;Pandora Coming To China Soon
- This Is It! TechNode’s ChinaBang Conference Speakers Confirmed: Tencent, 360, Rovio, PopCap, DeNA, Zynga
- Announcing ChinaBang 2013 Annual Conference, 11-12nd, April 2013, Beijing
- Feely (Ganshou) Wins The Choice of Infinity Venture Partners at ChinaBang 2013