- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 3 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 4 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 16 days ago
Mobile App Security Solutions Provider Bangcle Inked Series B Funding
Bangcle, a mobile app security solutions provider, just raised tens of millions of dollars in Series B financing from Redpoint and IDG. (in Chinese). The exact figure is unknown. IDG is also the Series A investor that injected US$10 million in it in August 2010.
Founded in late 2012, Bangcle provides app developers with mobile security solutions. The founding team were from Symantec, Nokia and Intel.
It is reported that Bangcle has over 700 developer customers in mobile apps and games, safeguarding more than 3000 apps.
You may also Read:
- Innovation Works’ Start-up, Doodle Mobile Raises US$10 million in Series A Funding
- Dianping Confirmed $60Millions Series D Funding
- Chinese Internet Cafe Solutions Market: Still Serving One Third of Chinese Netizens
- Chenwei Ventures Led Series A Round in Mobile Shopping App
- What does an advanced Japanese mobile commerce and entertainment provider do in China?