- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 8 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 9 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 21 days ago
Appstore for Android Goes Live on Amazon China
The Chinese edition of Amazon Appstore for Android went live on Amazon China today. It supports devices running Android 2.1 or above.
Not only does it includes almost all popular Chinese apps that are for free, but also it features paid titles. Amazon China also announced developer program policies. It reads that developers in China will receive 70% of the sales and don’t need to pay 99 dollars annual fees.
Amazon released the Kindle Store in China at the end of last year and Cloud Drive in mid-April. It is rumored that Kindle Paperwhite will be on sale in China in early May. We also heard that the Appstore is supported by 91.
You may also Read:
- Amazon Kindle Coming to China Soon?
- Amazon to Bring Kindle To China Soon, And Partners With 91 for Kindle’s China App Store
- Do Not Buy Luxury Products On Amazon China & DangDang, Because They Are Counterfeits!
- Suning Aiming to Become the China “Walmart + Amazon”
- China Speed: Google Drive Just Went Live, And Already Got Blocked in China