- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 4 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 5 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 16 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 17 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 17 days ago
One Fifth of 58.com’s Ten Million Enterprise Customers Pay
Chinese classified site 58.com now has 1o million enterprise users, among which 200,000 are paying customers, Jia Xiangfei, VP of 58, disclosed recently.
58’s paid services include sales data analysis, sales consulting, online marketing training, and even door-to-door sales training. The site offers a range of service packages based on customers’ budgets.
Jia said as 58 relied on localized, free offerings to attract users, so they weren’t devoted to increasing the percentage of paying customers.
You may also Read:
- VIPShop raised $50 million in Series B from DCM and Sequoia
- Tencent’s QQ Enterprise Has 300 Thousand Clients, Eyeing Ten Times of That
- RenRen Go for IPO in NYSE, Raising US$584 Million
- JD (360Buy) Announced 100 million Registered Users
- Jiayuan Gains 5.3 Million New Users in Q2 with Net Income of Over US$ 222,000