- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 9 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 10 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 22 days ago
Tencent to Launch An Integrated Mobile Game Platform
Tencent’s VP Ma Xiaoyi revealed at GMGC that Tencent would soon launch a mobile game platform integrating all mobile game titles on Tencent’s platforms.
The platform would help game developers to reach Tencent’s users, he said, that social ties among QQ users would increase stickiness in a big way. Also, Tencent would provide developers with cloud-based hosting environment optimized for games.
Mr. Ma predicted that in the long term, game consoles would be replaced by mobile devices and video game and PC game market would shrink to a great extent. In five to ten years or so, the mobile games would take the biggest market share, followed by video games and PC games, he added.
You may also Read:
- 360Buy Is Bored With The Price War, To Launch Its Web Game Platform
- Rumor: Weixin to Launch Mobile Gaming platform soon?
- Tencent Zynga Team up to Launch Localized CityVille Game
- Tencent Advances in Game with New Acquisition and Rising Revenue
- Japanese DeNA Launched Mobage, the Mobile Social Game Platform for China