- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 7 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 8 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 19 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 20 days ago
Event: Big Data Innovation Summit June 14, 2013 – Beijing, China
The 2013 Big Data Innovation Summit, co-hosted by China America Innovation Network (CHAIN), Beijing Association for Science & Technology (BAST) and TechNode.com, will be held on June 14, 2013 in Beijing, China.
More than 100 companies in China, US, Japan, Korea, and EU will participate in the event, including well-known industry leaders such as Tencent, Alibaba, VISA, SAP, VMWare, etc. There will also be many noteworthy newcomers such as PapayaMobile, TalkingData, etc. The event will have more than 200 representatives from Chinese and international companies.
Agenda (Click on the image to enlarge)
You may also Read:
- Event: International Internet Summit 2008, Nanjing, China
- Event: Internet Technology Inspires Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Beijing
- Event: International Summit on Chinese Shareware 2008
- China Innovation Forum in Macworld/iWorld 2013, Powered by TechNode and IDG World Expo China
- [TechNode's Santa Clara Event] All About China Startup Ecosystem: Startups, Investment and Innovation