- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 2 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 3 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 15 days ago
Singapore-based JFDI.Asia Opened up Applications for Second 2013 Accelerator Program
JFDI.Asia, or The Joyful Frog Digital Incubator, announced today that it will accept rolling applications from early stage Internet businesses to its regular acceleration programs. Teams applying to JFDI.Asia range from raw startups with just an idea, to companies that already have significant user numbers and prior investment. The program favors technology businesses that can demonstrate a real connection to Asia. All teams accepted are required to incorporate (or re-incorporate) in Singapore.
Purely on the basis of merit, strong teams from anywhere in the world will be offered a place on the next available program. Teams already in Singapore will be offered immediate access to seminars and workshops.
More than 280 teams have already pre-registered interest for the 12 places available in the next 100 day program, scheduled to start in August. In exchange for a minority equity stake, every team joining will be offered a package including S$15,000 (USD 11,700) net cash, mentoring, technical and other vendor perks and working space for the duration of the program.
Hugh Mason, Co-founder and CEO, said: “Historically, more than 60% of JFDI.Asia startups secure investment during, or shortly after the end of the accelerator program, on average raising more than S$650,000 (USD 510,000) per company. We achieve that result for two reasons: first because we recruit the very best teams, irrespective of nationality, and second because we offer an intense, collaborative experience working alongside other great teams and mentors who have personally built and sold internet businesses of their own.”
You may also Read:
- JFDI.Asia, the Singapore based Startup Incubator Says, Just F*cking Do It!
- Applications Now Open for Start-up Leadership Program in Asia
- i/o Ventures Accelerator Program in San Francisco Open for Application
- TiSiWi, the Hangzhou-based Y-Combinator Announced Its Accelerator Program
- HAXLR8R Is the Accelerator Program for Hardware Startups