It seems the temperature rises faster in Bitcoin world than that in this summer in China. To have people in China better understand Bitcoin and experts to share insights on it, TechNode is going to co-organize the first salon on Bitcoin in Shanghai.
Time: 1 pm — 5 pm, June 29, 2013
Address: 1st floor, No. 5 Building, # 200 Guoding East Road, Shanghai
Topics & Speakers:
- What’s blockchain? — Lao Mo, founder of BTC123
- BTC games — Cao Xiaogang, founder of RedSaga & BTC miner
- Bitcoin and the conventional Internet — Tang Xin, founder of Inov-tech
- ASIMINER, mining dongles and stocks — Rock Xie, founder of ttbit.com and board member at ASIMINER
- Presentation by Shenxianyu, founder of F2Pool
At the event the organizers will give away ten ASIMINER-sponsored 336 MH/s USB mining dongles that cost 1.99BTC each, and five coupons that can be used for purchasing the ASIMINER blades on site. Wish you good luck!