- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 6 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 7 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 18 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 18 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 19 days ago
Chinese 3G Subscribers Reached 300 million, 86 million Added in First Half 2013
The three Chinese telcos released statistics for the first half of 2013 this week. The combined number of 3G subscribers increased by 86.06 million, totaling 325.2 million that accounts for 27% of the total mobile phone users in mainland China.
China Mobile saw larger increase that 3 G subscribers added 49.93 million, thanks to, as reported, increased smartphone subsidies.
Both China Unicom and China Telecom gained around 20 million new subscribers in the first half. China Unicom 3G subscribers reached 100 million.
You may also Read:
- 14 million Xiaomi Phone Users, 20 million MIUI Users after First Half of 2013
- WeiTao Subscribers Amount to 60 Million Two Months after Launch
- Report: Chinese Mobile Browser Users Reached 278 Million
- Professional SNS Hengzhi Reached 1 Million Users
- Mobile Social App Momo Surpasses Half a Million Users, Coming to Android