- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 8 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 9 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 21 days ago
Mobile Game Payment Service Mo9 Secured Series B Financing
Mo9, a mobile game and virtual product credit service, secured millions of dollars in Series B financing from Bertelsmann Asia Investment Fund and existing investor Sequoia Capital (report in Chinese).
Founded by a group of former PayPal engineers, Mo9 is run by Gamax Interactive (Shanghai). Mo9 allows users to play the games first and pay back the bills within 7 days. Users who get higher ratings in a credit system established based on account records could enjoy higher credit lines. In addition, the registration process is quite simple, only a telephone number is needed to enjoy the service.
Mo9 now recorded hundreds of thousands of active users, supporting the payment methods of Alipay, Tenpay, Kuaiqian, credit card, phone bill recharge, etc. and covering more than 50 trending games in China. Mo9 also provides services in the U.S. Canada, Germany, Australia, Brazil, Malaysia, among others.
You may also Read: