- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 2 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 3 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 15 days ago
Event: Sparxup 2013 — November 14-15, Bali, Indonesia
This year’s Sparxup is going to Bali on November 14-15. Sparxup, now in its 4th year, is an initiative of DailySocial (Indonesia’s biggest tech blog), Kompas.com (Indonesia’s largest private media group) and Klix Digital (Indonesia’s leading digital agency).
The theme for this year is “Putting Indonesia on The Map”. ”This year, we want to bring international knowledge to Indonesian entrepreneurs as well as local knowledge to foreign companies trying to enter Indonesia”, said Rama Mamuaya,Chairman of this year’s Sparxup.
“Last year, over 50% of Sparxup’s audience were people from outside of Indonesia trying to learn about Indonesia and penetrate the local market. Indonesia is a huge market and Sparxup 2013 will help them understand more about the market”, Mamuaya explained.
Representatives from a few notable companies are already confirmed such as Baidu, Rocket Internet, Viki, Microsoft, Weber Shandwick and Global Entrepreneurship Program Indonesia (GEPI) among others.
Lineup of local entrepreneurs are also set to share their local know-how such as Daniel Tumiwa (Chairman of Indonesia E-Commerce Association, VP of E-Commerce Garuda Indonesia), Calvin Kizana (CEO Picmix), Ario Aryotedjo (Grupara Ventures), Gaery Undarsa (Tiket.com), Dondy Bappedyanto (Infinys Cloud), Iwan Tantra (Pinkemma.com), Anton Soeharyo (Touchten) among other names to be added soon.
Aside from the conference, Sparxup 2013 will also put together its signature Startup Competition that has been opening its door for Indonesian startups to register until October 15th.
For more about the conference, startup competition and other inquiry, please visit Sparxup’s official website
You may also Read:
- Event: Big Data Innovation Summit June 14, 2013 – Beijing, China
- Indonesia Observed: The Mobile Internet Phenomena
- LewatMana, Indonesia's startup solving traffic problems
- Event:Humanity+ @Beijing – July 27, 2013
- [GMIC] Asian Start-up Ecosystems: The Challenges from Australia, Indonesia, India and China