- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 9 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 10 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 22 days ago
Gamification Platform Beintoo Named Former Rovio China GM as APAC CEO, Tapping Into Chinese Market
Beintoo is a mobile engagement platform that offers loyalty program as well as innovative rich media mobile advertising solutions. Beintoo rewards users with virtual credits, called “Bedollars,” for achievements and daily activities on the web and in applications and games. Bedollars can be redeemed in the Beintoo Bestore or in the online store of Beintoo’s retail partners for premium offers from national and local, brick-and-mortar retailers.
Aiming at Chinese market, Beintoo just opened its Asia Pacific office in Shanghai in addition to offices in Milan, New York and London, with an emphasis on sales as well as partnerships with brands and developers.
Chen thinks that it is natural for Beintoo to enter Chinese market, because approximately 60% of the platform’s installed app downloads are in China. Beintoo has established cooperation with the world’s top apps such as Fruit Ninja and Temple Run. Chen added that the company planned to roll out major brand partnerships very soon.
Chen said that “As former GM for Rovio in China, I know how the Chinese mobile market will explode over the next few years. Beintoo is coming in at the right time to capitalize on this opportunity. Beintoo platform will help Chinese App developers keep their fans and reward them for their loyalty”.
He noted that Beintoo is looking to hire experienced developers and marketing staff to expand its team.
You may also Read:
- Even Google China Is Eyeing Chinese Mobile Game Market
- Only 2.1% of Chinese Mobile Developers Plan Working on Symbian Platform, Says 2011 Chinese Mobile App Developers Report
- Alibaba and Taobao To Launch Its 2nd B2C E-Commerce Platform, Named WuMingLiangPin
- AOL China Brings Yourminis and Goowy, Aiming At Chinese Widget Market
- Mobile and Internet Developer Conference – Open Platform for Global Market