- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 5 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 6 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 17 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 17 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 18 days ago
Four guests joined us at TechCrunch Shanghai in a panel, moderated by Bruno Bensaid, founder...
Following China’s economic slowdown, the tech start-up investment craze has also slowed down since 2011. However,...
Timeet started as a Facebook app for students at University of Liverpool to match timetables and schedule meetups....
More Angel Investment News
500Startups Goes BIG and Takes on China’s Trillion-Dollar Market
[Editor: this post is contributed by Rui Ma, Venture Partner and Stealth Assassin at...
- Posted 285 days ago
AngelList-like Crowdsource funding, is China ready?
AngelList has been quite a phenomenon in Silicon Valley. It constantly transforms and is...
- Posted 293 days ago
Chinese Angel Investment Survey: We Need More Quality Projects
Half of Chinese angel investors realized more than 30% ROI on their investment portfolios...
- Posted 349 days ago
Blueseed Receives Seed Funding from Xu Xiaoping and Wang Qiang of ZhenFund
Blueseed, the planned startup community on a ship, has just announced seed funding from...
- Posted 359 days ago
AngelList Founder Naval Ravikant is an Emotional Investor
Skyping in from the Silicon Valley to CHINICT, the Founder and CEO of AngelList,...
- Posted 561 days ago