- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 2 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 3 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 15 days ago
At today’s TechCrunch Shanghai, we had entrepreneurs from Taiwan and Hong Kong discussed startup scene in...
We’ve been visiting several collaborative workplaces in Hong Kong recently, and are really excited to...
JustGiving has been monitoring the increasing power of mobile fundraising and its impact on social media...
More HONG KONG News
Last-minute Hotel Booking Service HotelQuickly Announced Series A Funding
HotelQuickly, a Hong Kong-based last-minute hotel booking service, announced today $13 million in...
- Posted 71 days ago
Meet The Founders of AcceleratorHK And Their Second Cohort
If you ever keep an eye on Hong Kong’s startup scene, I bet you’ve...
- Posted 107 days ago
[Infographic] Is Hong Kong The New Tech Hub Of China?
Hi there, if you’re reading this and are not so sure about the title,...
- Posted 127 days ago
8 Securities – Cash Flow Positive After Only 8 months
Following its launch in April 2012, 8 Securities now has 60,000 customers, holds approximately...
- Posted 211 days ago
UCreate3D Offers to 3D-Print An iPhone 6 Case In Time for You
UCreate3D claims they’d be the first to offer a customizable case for your iPhone 6....
- Posted 245 days ago