- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 8 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 11 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 11 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 15 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 22 days ago
PanoPlaza, one of the winners of 2012 OpenWebAsia Awards, is a Japanese startup providing the technology...
Today at Japan’s Infinity Venture Summit (IVS), NHN from Korea, the maker of LINE the world-wide...
When I was in Barcelona for Mobile World Congress I discovered some very interesting Japanese mobile...
More JAPAN News
5 Very Cool Japanese Mobile Technology Companies from Mobile World Congress
Japanese are known for their quirky creativity and advanced technology. When I visited the...
- Posted 445 days ago
Sina Weibo Teams up with Find Japan for Local Expansion
Jun.28, on the press conference in Tokyo, Find Japan announced that it would partner...
- Posted 691 days ago
Infinity Venture Partners Akio Tanaka Talks About Investment Strategy From Japan to China
I recently had the opportunity to interview Akio Tanaka, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of...
- Posted 749 days ago
The Latest Trends in Japanese Mobile Market, Commented By Serkan Toto of TechCrunch Japan
Japanese mobile market is far ahead of the rest of world, so we always...
- Posted 786 days ago
GREE Is Targeting At Global Mobile Social Gaming Industry, Interviewed by TechNode
GREE, founded by Yoshikazu Tanaka in Feb, 2004, is now the largest SNS platform...
- Posted 789 days ago