- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
Japanese tech company Mujuryoku rolled out Search Rod, a new room searching concept model, for room...
Tokyo-headquartered app monetization service Metaps released DirectTAP, an ad network that connects advertisers and app developers...
PanoPlaza, one of the winners of 2012 OpenWebAsia Awards, is a Japanese startup providing the technology...
More JAPAN News
LINE Reached 40 Millions Users Worldwide, Now No.1 In Japan
Today at Japan’s Infinity Venture Summit (IVS), NHN from Korea, the maker of LINE...
- Posted 546 days ago
Amusing (But Serious) iPad Receptionist App Released, Real Receptionists Beware!
When I was in Barcelona for Mobile World Congress I discovered some very interesting...
- Posted 616 days ago
5 Very Cool Japanese Mobile Technology Companies from Mobile World Congress
Japanese are known for their quirky creativity and advanced technology. When I visited the...
- Posted 650 days ago
Sina Weibo Teams up with Find Japan for Local Expansion
Jun.28, on the press conference in Tokyo, Find Japan announced that it would partner...
- Posted 896 days ago
Infinity Venture Partners Akio Tanaka Talks About Investment Strategy From Japan to China
I recently had the opportunity to interview Akio Tanaka, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of...
- Posted 954 days ago