- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 8 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 11 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 12 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 15 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 22 days ago
Global K-Startup is a competition for Korean startups in partnership with Korea Communications Commission and Korea...
Noom Inc, the maker behind fitness app Noom Weight Loss Coach, announced today to raise US$...
beSUCCESS, South Korea’s leading startup-tech platform just announced its annual beLAUNCH 2013 conference (visit here) to...
More KOREA News
Kakao Game to Set Foot Abroad Following Success in Home Turf
akao Corp., the company behind Kakao Talk announced yesterday launching Kakao Game feature for...
- Posted 182 days ago
Korea’s Mobile Social Game, Anipang Hits 2.5M Installs Within 20 Days, Thanks to Kakao’s Game Center
Anipang, the Korea’s mobile social puzzle-3 type puzzle game was launched on July 30, 2012....
- Posted 274 days ago
BeLaunch, South Korea’s Biggest Startup Event
The BeSuccess team is all geared up for South Korea’s first and biggest global...
- Posted 343 days ago
Introducing South Korea’s First Startup Event beLAUNCH
South Korea is a leading player in the global tech industry with Korean brands...
- Posted 449 days ago
Enswers Acquired by KT for $40m and more [Weekly Korean Startup News, ~6 Dec 2011]
This post is written by Hyunseok Choi, editor at Onsuccess.me, a Korean Tech Blog with insights...
- Posted 529 days ago