- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 3 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 4 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 16 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 16 days ago
Flurry Analytics, a leading mobile app analytics service, measured 33,527,534 active smartphones and tablets in South...
How many ways can you think of to promote a game? Freemium, propelling to the top...
Global K-Startup is a competition for Korean startups in partnership with Korea Communications Commission and Korea...
More KOREA News
Fitness App Maker Noom Securing $2.6M Funding
Noom Inc, the maker behind fitness app Noom Weight Loss Coach, announced today to...
- Posted 353 days ago
beLaunch 2013 Conference Links you up with a Live Korean Startup Eco, Grab Early Bird Tickets Now!
beSUCCESS, South Korea’s leading startup-tech platform just announced its annual beLAUNCH 2013 conference (visit...
- Posted 368 days ago
Kakao Game to Set Foot Abroad Following Success in Home Turf
akao Corp., the company behind Kakao Talk announced yesterday launching Kakao Game feature for...
- Posted 380 days ago
Korea’s Mobile Social Game, Anipang Hits 2.5M Installs Within 20 Days, Thanks to Kakao’s Game Center
Anipang, the Korea’s mobile social puzzle-3 type puzzle game was launched on July 30, 2012....
- Posted 473 days ago
BeLaunch, South Korea’s Biggest Startup Event
The BeSuccess team is all geared up for South Korea’s first and biggest global...
- Posted 542 days ago