- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 7 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 10 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 10 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 13 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 21 days ago
Foodpanda, a Singapore-based food delivery service with presence in 27 countries, announced more than US$ 20...
BH Media, a subsidiary of Singapore headquartered Borderless Healthcare Group today announced the launch of HealthValley.Asia, the...
Dedicated foodie app Burpple announced this Monday at OpenWebAsia conference held in Haikou that the startup...
More SINGAPORE News
JFDI.Asia, the Singapore based Startup Incubator Says, Just F*cking Do It!
JFDI (the Joyful Frog Digital Incubator), founded in 2010, is one of the earliest...
- Posted 305 days ago
New NUS International Research Centre to Boost Social Media Applications, Bridging the Cyber and Real World
A tripartite collaboration between the National University of Singapore (NUS), Zhejiang University (ZJU) and...
- Posted 308 days ago
What Can We Learn From PropertyGuru?
In the past four years, Singapore has been quietly-but-steadily brewing one of South-East Asia’s...
- Posted 347 days ago
Deal.com.sg Launches Its Mobile App On Android in Singapore
Singapore’s first and largest daily deals site, DEAL.com.sg (DEAL) has today launched its mobile...
- Posted 609 days ago
Are We Creating Apps Just Because They Are “SEXY”?
This post was contributed by guest editor Victor Tan, Founder and Business Development Manager...
- Posted 623 days ago