- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 9 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 9 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 22 days ago
ZetYun is a Beijing, China-based startup offering data mining and analytics services to Chinese enterprises. It...
420 million Chinese had been on the mobile Internet as of the end of 2012, according...
With about 500 million registered users, 60 million daily visitors, and 48 thousand items sold per...
More Big Data News
Event: Big Data Innovation Summit June 14, 2013 – Beijing, China
The 2013 Big Data Innovation Summit, co-hosted by China America Innovation Network (CHAIN), Beijing Association for...
- Posted 198 days ago
Chinese Data Analysis Company izp Claims It was Valued at US$1 billion in 2011
izp Technologies, a data mining and digital advertising company, told media recently that it...
- Posted 212 days ago
STEAL MY MONEY
There is turmoil in the Middle East, global economic uncertain and imminent high-stakes political...
- Posted 424 days ago
How Big Data is Changing Every Business
The world’s information is growing at an incredibly rate. In 2011, 1.8 Zettabytes of...
- Posted 504 days ago