- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 5 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 8 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 8 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 12 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 19 days ago
Behold, Qihoo to Launch English Version of 360 Security Service, Dreaming of Becoming the Biggest Internet Security Company Worldwide
In a recent interview with local media, Zhou Hongyi, CEO of Qihoo, said this year, 2013, would...
Last year, a relative of mine decided to come to Beijing. She had just returned after...
Mr Zhikui Ye, an independent Chinese Internet analyst recently published an article in Chinese that’s caused quite...
More CHINA News
China’s Manufacturing Base Sees High Growth in Smartphone and Laptop Exports
Guangdong province, a major manufacturing base in China, exported 110 million smartphones and 12.78...
- Posted 40 days ago
Chinese Telcos Want to Charge WeChat Users, or Tencent Altogether?
Rumors about that Chinese Telcos are to charge for WeChat (Weixin in Mandarin) usage...
- Posted 41 days ago
SARFT：Cable Internet Available In Most Chinese Cities By 2015
The State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT) has been drafting a three-year-plan...
- Posted 50 days ago
Chinese Operator Saw Losses in Text & Voice Businesses, Worried About WeChat
Last week rumors circulated that the big three Chinese operators were in talks with...
- Posted 61 days ago
[2013 ChinaBang Awards Nominees] The Best Travel Tools
We have a long list of travel-related tools and services that emerged in...
- Posted 64 days ago