- More Chinese Startups Are Moving to Second-tier CitiesPosted 6 days ago
- Meitu Kiss Phone Released. Will Meitu Be Another Xiaomi?Posted 7 days ago
- [Updated]Mobile QQ Users Are Angry With the New Version’s Becoming A WeChat KnockoffPosted 7 days ago
- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 9 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 12 days ago
MadeiraCloud, the cloud management and visualization tool, today announced it has raised Series A funding from...
Along with the hype of cloud computing, free online storage also grabbed people’s attention as the...
360buy will be investing RMB 4 billion to construct two cloud computing centers – one in...
More Cloud Computing News
Forrester’s 2013 Predictions for the state of Cloud Computing
1. We’ll finally stop saying that everything is going cloud. And get real about...
- Posted 161 days ago
Baidu Levels up Cloud Game with New Powerhouse and Partnership
Chief architect of Baidu Cloud business Lin Shiding revealed in a recent speech that...
- Posted 168 days ago
Founder of 115.com: We’re Not Dying, We’re Getting Better
Last week we wrote about cloud storage service 115.com shutting down public sharing service....
- Posted 275 days ago
Online Storage Service 115 Discontinues Public Sharing for Copyright Concern
Chinese cloud storage service 115.com announced yesterday that it would close its public sharing service...
- Posted 287 days ago
Evernote Starts API Testing for Chinese Developers
Amy Gu, the GM of Evernote China, announced at the developer forum organized by...
- Posted 289 days ago