- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
Kingsoft Cloud Storage, a subsidiary of Kingsoft Group, rolled out a cloud service platform together with...
IaaS startup Ucloud announced $10 million of Series A financing led by DCM and Bertelsmann, the...
MadeiraCloud, the cloud management and visualization tool, today announced it has raised Series A funding from...
More Cloud Computing News
The Conundrum of Chinese Cloud Storage Startups
Along with the hype of cloud computing, free online storage also grabbed people’s attention...
- Posted 317 days ago
360buy Powers up Cloud Computing Effort with 4B Yuan
360buy will be investing RMB 4 billion to construct two cloud computing centers –...
- Posted 324 days ago
Forrester’s 2013 Predictions for the state of Cloud Computing
1. We’ll finally stop saying that everything is going cloud. And get real about...
- Posted 364 days ago
Baidu Levels up Cloud Game with New Powerhouse and Partnership
Chief architect of Baidu Cloud business Lin Shiding revealed in a recent speech that...
- Posted 371 days ago
Founder of 115.com: We’re Not Dying, We’re Getting Better
Last week we wrote about cloud storage service 115.com shutting down public sharing service....
- Posted 478 days ago