- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
One year ago Kindle was finally introduced to China. Now the whole Kindle family, including the...
VIVA, a digital magazine operator, announced $20 million of Series C financing from a French investment...
Cloudary, the largest online literature publishing platform in China, announced to withdraw IPO application documents...
More e-publishing News
I Love Kindle, But I Really Don’t Think I Need A Paperwhite for China
It’s been a month since Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Fire HD finally landed in China....
- Posted 157 days ago
Kindle’s Fire On The Local E-Reading Market: Local Players Released New Devices
Kindle’s final arrival in China surely has put its local peers on alert. On...
- Posted 188 days ago
Amazon Kindle Devices Finally Landed in China
After all the rumored delays, Kindle Paperwhite and Kindle Fire HD finally are on...
- Posted 189 days ago
Xiaomi’s E-publishing Platform Duokan is One Year Old, Looks Healthy and Confident
Duokan, the digital book company Xiaomi announced acquisition of last year, now is a one-year-old....
- Posted 193 days ago
Tencent Launched An Online Publishing Platform with the Former Qidian Team
The founding Qidian team, an online original literature platform under Shanda’s Cloudary, officially announced...
- Posted 196 days ago