- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 6 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 9 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 9 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 13 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 20 days ago
Sohu Tech claimed they received an internal e-mail from Tencent (in Chinese) that read, The Qidian...
A year ago, we reported that Amazon Kindle might be officially in Chinese market soon. The...
Qidian Founder Left Cloudary to Build A New Online Literature Platform, Possibly Partnering with Tencent or Baidu
Founder and core team of Qidian, an online original literature platform under Shanda’s Cloudary, left Cloudary...
More e-publishing News
Digital books cost way cheaper than the print in China but are not cheap to create at all
Dangdang, one of the leading online book retailers in China, made 3 million Yuan...
- Posted 80 days ago
A Best-selling Writer on Chinese Digital Book Market:Growth Rate Higher than 60%
Wu Xiaobo, a best-selling business writer and publisher of Blue Lion, a financial publishing...
- Posted 102 days ago
The Last Free Original Literature Site of Cloudary Begins Charging Readers
Rongshuxia, an online literature site under Shanda’s Cloudary, announced to charge for content at the...
- Posted 128 days ago
Why Kindle in China Won’t Work
Let me start with a story I heard from an editor friend from Shanghai:...
- Posted 147 days ago
Kindle Store’s Initial Presence in China: Problems Emerged
Kindle store for Chinese works went live last week, offering over 22 thousand Chinese-language...
- Posted 153 days ago