- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 9 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 10 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 22 days ago
image credit: Alibaba No surprise. The sales generated through Alipay, the online payment service of...
New Features That Helps WeChat To Gain Foothold In B2C Sector: Alexis Bonhomme, GM of WeChat Integrated Agency Curiosity China
Although instant messaging tools are most commonly used by individuals for personal communication (C-to-C), WeChat, a...
In 2012, 1.63 million out of more than 6 million Taobao&Tmall stores are located in...
More B2C News
Dancing Service Tiaooo Eyed on Vertical Dancing Community
Tiaooo, a dancing community, started business as a shopping guide for dancing peripheral commodities...
- Posted 127 days ago
Sina Weibo Launched A Flash Sale Site, Shangou
Sina Weibo launched Shangou, which literally means flash sale in Chinese, last week....
- Posted 192 days ago
Vancl’s Pivoting. In Good Way?
Chen Nian, CEO of Vancl, acknowledged missteps, saying that the problems emerged in 2012...
- Posted 195 days ago
Alibaba Officially Launches the CSN Logistics Program
Alibaba Group and its partners today officially initiated the China Smart Logistic Network, or...
- Posted 198 days ago
Benlai: Cut Me a Check
If you have ever taken taxi in Beijing and have been stuck in traffic...
- Posted 219 days ago