- More Chinese Startups Are Moving to Second-tier CitiesPosted 6 days ago
- Meitu Kiss Phone Released. Will Meitu Be Another Xiaomi?Posted 6 days ago
- [Updated]Mobile QQ Users Are Angry With the New Version’s Becoming A WeChat KnockoffPosted 6 days ago
- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 9 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 12 days ago
If you have ever taken taxi in Beijing and have been stuck in traffic (a fate...
Local brokerage FounderSecurities just launched its online flagship store on Tmall, Alibaba’s B2C subsidiary. This is the...
According to Sina, the leading online 3C retailer, 360buy has just confirmed its new round of...
More B2C News
Gome.com Laid off 400 staff, 90% from Coo8
In December 2012, Gome announced the integration of its two ecommerce arms Gome.com and...
- Posted 106 days ago
RedBaby Targeting at $482M in Sales in 2013
Suning and Redbaby jointly announced lately that RedBaby the maternity-baby vertical is targeting at...
- Posted 118 days ago
360buy CEO Internal Talk: 60B Sales in 2012, Profitable This Q4
Liu Qiangdong, founder and CEO of 360buy, delivered an internal talk at the giant...
- Posted 131 days ago
Lifestyle Vertical Dapu.com Claims $3M in Seed Funding
Dapu.com, the latest addition to the Chinese vertical B2C playground which is filled with...
- Posted 132 days ago
China E-Commerce in 2013: An Outlook
E-commerce might be one of the most eye-catching trades in 2012 with all the...
- Posted 146 days ago