- More Chinese Startups Are Moving to Second-tier CitiesPosted 9 days ago
- Meitu Kiss Phone Released. Will Meitu Be Another Xiaomi?Posted 9 days ago
- [Updated]Mobile QQ Users Are Angry With the New Version’s Becoming A WeChat KnockoffPosted 9 days ago
- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 12 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 15 days ago
Mafengwo, a social travel service, announces US$ 15 million series B financing today. This round is contributed...
China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) stepped in the case that a video content sartup turned to...
Having failed to raise further venture capital, Make.V, a startup on online content production and distribution,...
More Funding News
Good News for Beer Lovers in China, Shanghai-based Beers E-Retailer Cheers-In.com Raised $230K
Founded in June, 2011 by Grégoire Prouvost and Cédric Bourlet, two French entrepreneurs living...
- Posted 95 days ago
Tujia Raised 400M in Two Rounds
Chinese vacation rental service Tujia revealed that the startup has raised a combined RMB...
- Posted 97 days ago
Sequoia China Backed up Mobile Payment Startup QFPay
Chinese mobile payment startup QFPay just announced on its official website to raise a...
- Posted 115 days ago
Thomas G. Tsao’s Wisdoms for VC
Thomas G. Tsao is a forthright and sharp investor; he graduated from Harvard University...
- Posted 135 days ago
Deng Feng: VCds
For startups, smooth sailing is rare. Things change rapidly and suddenly for investors and...
- Posted 141 days ago