- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 2 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 3 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 14 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 15 days ago
Chinese mobile game developer Chukong Inc. announced a series D round of $50 million, led by New Horizon Capital,...
Editor: This article is contributed by Jonathan Waddingham who is the social and labs product manager at...
Xiaomi will close a new round of funding by the end of this month, at a...
More Funding News
Mobile Social Game Developer Hortor Soft Reportedly Raised $2.50 Million in Series A
Hortor Soft, the developer of Crazy Guess Figure, reportedly has secured $2.50 million yuan...
- Posted 150 days ago
Chinese Financial Social Media Snowball Announces $10 million Series B Funding
Snowball Finance, a Chinese online financial service, today announced $10 million Series B round of funding from...
- Posted 183 days ago
Social Travel Service Mafengwo Announces US$15 million Series B Financing
Mafengwo, a social travel service, announces US$ 15 million series B financing today. This round...
- Posted 226 days ago
The Startup that Turned to Taobao for Fundraising is Asked to Refund Investors
China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) stepped in the case that a video content sartup...
- Posted 258 days ago
A Chinese Startup Turned to Taobao for Crowdfunding
Having failed to raise further venture capital, Make.V, a startup on online content production...
- Posted 286 days ago