- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 8 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 9 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 21 days ago
Chinese auto vertical portal Autohome filed with SEC to raise $120 million on the NYSE. Autohome...
58.com, the Chinese classified service, went public on the NYSE yesterday. The IPO price finally is...
Online sports lottery service 500.com just filed with the SEC, planning to raise $150 million in an IPO...
More IPO News
Sungy Mobile Files for IPO in the U.S.[Updated]
Chinese mobile content and service provider Sungy Mobile files for an NYSE IPO to raise up...
- Posted 49 days ago
Game Developer IGG Debuted On HKEx, Recording HK$4.02 Billion Valuation
Game developer IGG (HK: 08002) went public on Hong Kong Stock Exchange on Oct....
- Posted 51 days ago
Travel Search Qunar Sets IPO Price Range to Raise up to $147 million
Qunar, China’s leading travel search and online travel booking service, has set...
- Posted 52 days ago
Chinese Classified Service 58 Set IPO Price Range to Raise up to $190 million
58.com Inc., the Chinese classified site that filed for an IPO on the NYSE,...
- Posted 54 days ago
Alibaba Decided not to List in Hong Kong, Says CEO
Alibaba Group decided not to list in the Hong Kong, says CEO Jonathan Lu,...
- Posted 61 days ago