- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 9 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 12 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 12 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 15 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 23 days ago
LightInTheBox Holding Co., Ltd, a Beijing-based online retailer that targets at markets outside China, filed with...
9158 is recognized as the creator of YY Music model, an online music performance platform that makes...
PPTV, an on-demand and live streaming service, plans to make a profit in the fourth quarter...
More IPO News
91 to Go Public on the GEM of HKSE in 2013
NetDragon Websoft Inc. (HK: 777) announced that its board was considering the feasibility of the...
- Posted 144 days ago
Cloudary IPO reportedly set for April 2013
Cloudary Corp., the online original literature business under Shanda Interactive, will possibly launch the...
- Posted 175 days ago
Chinese Gaming Startup YY Files with SEC to Go Public
Chinese gaming/communication combo YY.Inc just filed with SEC for an initial public offering to...
- Posted 217 days ago
360buy Denied IPO Rumor
In response to the swirling rumor about “360buy resumed IPO process”, the Beijing-based B2C...
- Posted 425 days ago
91 Assistant hopes to get list in U.S. or H.K.
Once the hobby of tech geeks, iPhone jailbreaking is now a lucrative business. In...
- Posted 448 days ago