- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 4 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 5 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 15 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 16 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 17 days ago
China is good at copying is not news. Many Chinese firms prosper because they successfully emulate...
Invited by NetEase, I was on stage with Chris Anderson, the long-time chief editor of Wired,...
“Collaborative consumption” sounds newfangled and 2.0, but strictly speaking, the concept has been around for a...
More Trends News
Why Waiting for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 May Be Worth It
Olav Nedrelid, Chief of Strategy at Symbio commented on the implications of the new...
- Posted 492 days ago
At a Glance: China’s digital reading market
According to eguan.cn, there will be more than 600 million Chinese readers consuming all sorts...
- Posted 550 days ago
The “Quantified Self”: How Sensors Can Allow You to Understand Yourself
Like nerve endings which translate senses such as touch, smell, heat, etc. into electrical...
- Posted 561 days ago
Augmented Reality Helps Eye Doctors
Many augmented reality (AR) applications have been used in marketing and promotional campaigns to...
- Posted 603 days ago
PicPic App Uses Augmented Reality and a Cute Bird to Show you the World
Steven Chiu, most famous for co-founding one of China’s largest online recruitment websites www.zhaopin.com,...
- Posted 631 days ago