- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 6 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 9 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 9 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 12 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 20 days ago
China is good at copying is not news. Many Chinese firms prosper because they successfully emulate...
Invited by NetEase, I was on stage with Chris Anderson, the long-time chief editor of Wired,...
“Collaborative consumption” sounds newfangled and 2.0, but strictly speaking, the concept has been around for a...
More Trends News
Why Waiting for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 May Be Worth It
Olav Nedrelid, Chief of Strategy at Symbio commented on the implications of the new...
- Posted 291 days ago
At a Glance: China’s digital reading market
According to eguan.cn, there will be more than 600 million Chinese readers consuming all sorts...
- Posted 349 days ago
The “Quantified Self”: How Sensors Can Allow You to Understand Yourself
Like nerve endings which translate senses such as touch, smell, heat, etc. into electrical...
- Posted 360 days ago
Augmented Reality Helps Eye Doctors
Many augmented reality (AR) applications have been used in marketing and promotional campaigns to...
- Posted 401 days ago
PicPic App Uses Augmented Reality and a Cute Bird to Show you the World
Steven Chiu, most famous for co-founding one of China’s largest online recruitment websites www.zhaopin.com,...
- Posted 430 days ago