- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 10 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 11 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 22 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 23 days ago
Many augmented reality (AR) applications have been used in marketing and promotional campaigns to add a...
Steven Chiu, most famous for co-founding one of China’s largest online recruitment websites www.zhaopin.com, has moved...
When I was in Barcelona for Mobile World Congress, I met Tatiana, Marketing Manager for Ogmento,...
More Augmented Reality News
[CHINABANG] Qoncept Brings Augmented Reality Fishing to Phones in China
Up to now, Augmented Reality (AR) has made limited headway in China, but Qoncept...
- Posted 662 days ago
Innovative Mobile Game – Crows Coming, Makes You Move Your Body
In the technology start-up space, China often gets slammed for having no innovation. However...
- Posted 821 days ago
Olaworks Knows Your Face, Maybe Better Than You Do
I’ve been fascinated with augmented reality technology (AR) for a while now, because I...
- Posted 856 days ago
Korean AR Company, Mobile Bus to Release 3 Kingdoms Game
A few months ago, there were a few augmented reality conferences in Beijing. So...
- Posted 868 days ago
30th May, Augmented Reality Coming to Shanghai
We are happy to announce that TechNode partners with MobileMonday Shanghai to hold the...
- Posted 931 days ago