- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 9 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 10 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 22 days ago
TalkingData, a Chinese mobile data analysis service, announced today more than $10 million in Series A...
Umeng, the Chinese mobile app data analytics provider, announced Alibaba, the Chinese e-commerce giant, had...
We see more and more Chinese apps expand overseas, from big names like Tencent’s WeChat to...
More Mobile Advertising News
Youmi Raised RMB100 million. China’s Mobile App Advertising Market Heating up again?
Youmi, a mobile advertising platform founded in 2009, announced RMB 100 million new...
- Posted 79 days ago
South Korean Mobile Ad Platform IGAWorks Expands to Japan
South Korea’s performance-based mobile ad network IGAWorks announced today that it established IGAWorks Japan...
- Posted 134 days ago
Tencent to Launch Its Social Ad Network Guangdiantong on Mobile
Earlier this year, Tencent Open Platform started an ad campaign providing a complete in-application...
- Posted 187 days ago
Youku Tudou Sees 150 mn Daily Mobile Video Views, Starts Offering Mobile Ads
Youku Tudou (NYSE:YOKU) is releasing mobile ad offerings from the end of this month,...
- Posted 226 days ago
Baidu Released Phoenix Nest for Mobile
Baidu finally released the mobile version of Phoenix Nest, its AdWord-like bidding system,...
- Posted 314 days ago