- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 8 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 9 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 21 days ago
UCWeb, the leading Chinese mobile browser and mobile service provider, confirms today the acquisition of Guangzhou...
Mobile Learning Game Developer SmarTots Partners with Hasbro to Develop Branded Educational Apps for China
SmarTots, the Beijing, China-based mobile learning game developer, announces partnership with Hasbro Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS), the...
Qihoo, the largest Internet security service in China, will buy new shares issued by Japanese mobile...
More Mobile Gaming News
Chinese Gaming Company Chukong Launched Extension for Cocos2d-X Game Engine
Chukong Inc., the Chinese mobile gaming company, has launched 3D extension for Cocos2d-x game...
- Posted 15 days ago
[TechCrunch Shanghai] New Moves of Fruit Ninja Developer Halfbrick: CMO Phil Larsen
Phil Larsen: CMO of Halfbrick Fruit Ninja swept over the whole world and recorded...
- Posted 19 days ago
The Rise of Mobile Messaging Service as Game Distributor
Kakao Talk and Line’s latest financial results epitomized the success of building profitable...
- Posted 28 days ago
China Mobile Gaming Revenues to More Than Triple in 2013:iResearch Report
iResearch, a Chinese third-party research company, expects that revenues from mobile games will reach...
- Posted 35 days ago
Location-based Messaging App Momo Unwrapped First Online Game ThePuzzle to Tap Mobile Gaming Sector
Chinese location-based mobile messaging app Momo took the wraps off the Android version of...
- Posted 36 days ago