- Sogou CEO Admitted Talks with Qihoo on Potential InvestmentPosted 8 days ago
- Taobao Turns Ten Today: A Look BackPosted 11 days ago
- Alibaba Invests US$294 million for 28% of AutoNavi, Becoming Its Biggest ShareholderPosted 11 days ago
- [Updated]Baidu Acquires PPS for $370 million in Cash, Will Merge It Into iQiyiPosted 15 days ago
- Alibaba Confirms Investment in Sina Weibo, Taking An 18% Stake for $586 millionPosted 22 days ago
Hundreds of millions of migrant workers have flocked to Chinese metropolises in search of opportunity. But...
Mobile game developr and operator Ourpalm recently acquired China’s southernmost Hainan province-based Dovo Technology. Inc, a...
Ever since China’s reform and opening up strategy took place in last century, Chinese commerce world...
More Mobile Payment News
[Updated]Alipay Beta-testing New Mobile Financial Service, More than A Passbook Clone
Alipay begins beta-testing the rumored Passbook-like service, called Ka Bao, today. Similar to Apple’s...
- Posted 163 days ago
Tenpay Partners With Weixin: Launching QR Code Payment and Shake-It Transfer
On the 7th anniversary of Tenpay(the online payment service by Tencent), the GM of...
- Posted 234 days ago
PayPal to Rumble in the China Jungle
It is widely known that international companies trying to break into the lucrative China...
- Posted 420 days ago
NFC in China, The Next Big Solution to Mobile Payment
China has seen it’s fair share of disputes and conflicts related to contactless payments....
- Posted 440 days ago
When Will Mobiles Replace Wallets Completely?
Think about what we put in our wallet; cash, credit cards, discount cards, receipts,...
- Posted 445 days ago