- WeChat Launched Voice Open Platform and Speech Recognition SDKPosted 8 days ago
- Running A Luxury Flash-Sale Site in China: Interview with Glamour Sales CEO Thibault VilletPosted 9 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] Chinese and Global App Economy Trends: App Annie VP Yu JundePosted 20 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] China Mobile Gaming Market, the Easy Market for Easy Money?Posted 21 days ago
- [TechCrunch Shanghai] How Did Changba Gain 100 Million Users in One YearPosted 21 days ago
By today (December 5th), over five thousand taxis in Beijing have supported Alipay mobile payment....
Alipay announced that Alipay Wallet, the mobile app developed and ran by Alibaba’s financial arm, was...
There are worldwide app stores such as Apple’s App Store and Google Play, mobile marketing platforms...
More Mobile Payment News
China Unicom Rolls out A Mobile Wallet
Chinese telecom operator China Unicom announced today a mobile payment service. China Unicom users,...
- Posted 76 days ago
Mobile Payments Service Fortumo Expands to India
Mobile payments company Fortumo announced the launch in India, starting with direct carrier billing...
- Posted 84 days ago
Android App Manager Wandoujia Rolled Out In-game Payment SDK 2.0
Wandoujia or SnapPea, an app distributor and content manager, launched in-game payment SDK 2.0...
- Posted 96 days ago
Alipay to Power Half the Vending Machines in China’s Subways by 2013
Alipay has reached deals with 11 Chinese vending machine distributors on Alipay On-site, the...
- Posted 98 days ago
Report: How Well Is WeChat Payment Accepted?
The newly added payment function of WeChat 5.0 version attracted the attention of some...
- Posted 103 days ago